Services in Winter Haven, FL
Whether your loved one needs a little extra help around the home, someone to visit throughout the week or daily medical attention, Better Hands Home Care Solutions, LLC is here to help.
Our professional caregivers cater to your assistive needs at home through the following services listed below:
- Our companionship caregivers offer company and friendship to our clients. We also help with certain household chores, but our primary focus in this capacity is spending time with the patient. Some of the services provided include monitoring the home, accompanying the patient on walks around the neighborhood, transportation, playing games, etc.
- Our homemakers provide services such as transportation, cooking, laundry, taking out the garbage, light housekeeping and organizing.
- Our caregivers provide for hygiene, grooming, and feeding assistance for our patients.
- Our disabled caregivers provide safe and proper handling of the needs of your disabled loved ones outside of hospitals or facilities.
- We help families and patients manage their housekeeping needs at home through our dependable homemakers.
Grooming and Hygiene
- We have caregivers who are dedicated to delivering personal care such as grooming and hygiene assistance to ensure that individuals will have a clean and healthy lifestyle.
- Our caregivers are always available, ready to assist every patient with their mobility needs. If your loved ones want to go somewhere, allow are caregivers to assist them anywhere and anytime.
- Our caregivers are compassionate when it comes to the health of your loved ones. That is why they are also committed to assisting them whenever they need to use the toilet.
- It is a must for every individual to have a regular disposal. In the case of your loved ones, we can provide them with incontinence care and ensure that they will have a proper and clean disposal.
- One of the most crucial things to consider when it comes to your health is how much nutrients you need to take. Our caregivers will help you plan and prepare food that is best for your health and meets your nutritional needs.
Transfer and Repositioning
- Allow our caregivers to assist your loved ones whenever they need to transfer to another seat or place, or even move to the position they most feel comfortable with. We are here to give them the convenience they need in life.
- To ensure that every individual will have the right nutrients their body needs, we ensure that we prepare the right meal for them. We make sure that patients will not only have the nutritious meals but also delicious food for them to enjoy.
- We understand how difficult it is to wash your own clothes, especially when you have physical limitations. Our caregivers can also provide laundry services where they will see to it that you will have clean clothes to wear.
- Our dedicated caregivers will do the chores for you. That means you don’t have to worry about having a messy house since we will clean and organize your home to ensure you’ll have a healthy living environment.
- We have a friendly companion who can do the groceries for you. We don’t want you or your loved ones to feel stressed out from going to and from the grocery stores.
- Our warm and friendly companion is here to help and assist you with your shopping needs. If you need something that you want to buy, you can always count on us!
- We offer transportation services to ensure that every individual will have a safe and convenient ride going to and from their doctor’s appointments and other destinations.
- Allow our caregivers to remind you regularly on your medication to ensure that you will not skip a dose on your medicine and to achieve a healthy life you deserve.
- We have other services such as Hospice Care, Dementia Care, Alzheimer’s care, and Cystic Fibrosis. Do call us for queries and to have someone who can assist you.
Our goal is to provide the exact and most specific home care services that you need. We encourage you to avail of our free assessment so our consultants can provide you with the best recommendations.
For further queries, you may contact any of our customer service representatives at 863-662-4673.